1 Basic Sweet Potato Recipe for 3 Amazing Sweet Potato Recipe
I’ve got some request asking how to make Bubur Cha Cha. Bubur Cha Cha is relatively simple, but then I thought, why don’t I make a basic Sweet Potatoes Dessert Soup recipe and from that recipe, with a little twerk can be turn into Bubur Cha Cha, Chinese Style Sweet Potatoes Dessert or a Mix Beans Sweet Potatoes with Coconut Milk Dessert! Check out how easy it is to make this Basic Sweet Potatoes Dessert!
Lead Time : 60 minutes
- 700g of Purple Sweet Potato
- 500g of Jewel Sweet Potato (Orange Flesh)
- 400g of Yam
- Water volume is 2 : 1 (Water : Sweet Potato & Yam)
- 1 pkt of Coconut Milk
- 1 knot of Pandan Leaves (Optional)
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 300g of Sugar
- Simple peel and cut them into uniform cubes. Put them in a cooking pot with water.
- Bring the water to a boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve on a bowl with a dash of coconut milk.