Cheese Tea Recipe REVISED, much easier! And with some serving ideas!
The previous cheese tea recipe, I’ve made it with the combination of cream cheese block and cream cheese powder. However, I’ve got plenty of request asking where do they get the right cream cheese powder, the preferred cream cheese brand, etc. Hence, noticing the difficulties of trying to follow the cheese tea recipe, I’ve taken my time to remake and revise the cheese tea recipe! I have it further simplified with the same flavor outcome and this time it is really easy to be made! Also, if you wonder why cheese tea, read more here.
Serve 4 – Can be serve hot or cold (I prefer cold)
Ingredients – Cheese
- 200ml UHT Whipping Cream
- 200g of Cream Cheese (any brand would do)
- 100ml Fresh Milk (Full Cream or whole milk)
- 1tsp of Salt (preferably sea salt)
- 100g of Sugar
- With a clean mixing bowl, mash cream cheese into smaller pieces.
- Add sugar into cream cheese and beat until sugar dissolves.
- Slowly introduce milk into cheese barter and continue whisking.
- Whisk until cheese barter are foamy and set aside.
- With a separated mixing bowl, whisk whipping cream.
- Whisk whipping cream until medium peak consistency.
- Mix medium peak cream into cheese barter and whisk.
- Whisk until foamy then keep in refrigerator.
- Serving with any beverage of your preference and scoop the cheese barter on top of the beverage
- The cheese barter are to be kept chill whenever not in is. It can last for about 24 hours.
- Thoroughly whisk the cheese barter when you are about to use it, this would re-introduce air into the cheese barter and helps the cheese to stay afloat.