Stir Fry Noodle is as Simple as 1, 2 ,3
I really like this tri-shred or simply tri-julienne noodle back then when I was working at Guangzhou. Handmade noodles give really good texture and combination of vinegar make this stir fry noodle absolutely delicious! Stir fry noodle is a very common dish in China, and now it is well known all over the world. This recipe here is what I have had in China, try it out and let me know if you like this too!
| Serve 2 | Difficulty Easy | Prep. Time 15 Min | Cooking Time 15 Min | Total Time 30 Min |
- For noodle, blanch in boiling water for 30 seconds. Strain and set aside.
- For carrot, peel skin and cut into julienne.
- For red capsicum, remove seed and cut into julienne.
- For cabbage, thinly slice cabbage to shred them.
- For red onion, peel skin and slice them.
- For egg, simply whisk it.
- Prepare the other ingredients accordingly.
- Preheat pan with cooking oil.
- At high heat, add whisked egg into pan and scramble the egg.
- Then add shredded cabbage and thoroughly stir fry.
- Add salt and stir fry to mix them together.
- Add julienne red capsicum and carrot and then stir fry to mix them together.
- Add blanched homemade noodle and stir fry to mix them together.
- Add vinegar and soy sauce.
- Lastly add red onion and stir fry to mix everything evenly.
- Remove from heat.
- Plate and serve with XO Sauce!
- Add salt to cabbage will cause the moisture in the cabbage to leak. Hence shrinking the cabbage and also soften it.
- Red onion is added as the last ingredient so that the colour of the red onion stays vibrant.
I am sorry that this post was not helpful for you!
Help me improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?