Why this Set of Ceramic Kitchen Knife?
- High quality zirconia power from raw materials zirconium sand from Western Australia.
- State of art facility to apply 300 tons of pressure to craft this spectacular high dense knife.
- Unique Cold Isostatic Pressing (CIP) process to produce knives to be harder, denser and sharper.
- Under 1400 degree temperature, to harden the knife and another 72 hours of sintering.
- Finally, advanced 36 degree convex edge grinding technology sharpen these ceramic knives to the sharpest they can be.
- Made from zirconium oxide which are anti-bacteria, anti-fouling, non-toxic and anti-corrosive.
- Eco-friendly and safe material that ensure healthy food.
- Durable and wear-resistant.
- Ceramic does not cost any chemical reaction to any food hence reduce oxidation!
- Can be used to make food for baby
- Item Type: Kitchen Knives Set
- Blade Material: Ceramic
- Handle Material: ABS
- Certification: CE / EU, FDA, EEC, LFGB, SGS, CIQ