Homemade Caramel Popcorn, Salted Parmesan Cheese Popcorn and Chocolate Popcorn! Super Easy!
- 4 tbsp of Dried Corn
- With a pan/pot, gently toss corn over low heat.
- As the corn begin to pop, keep covered to prevent corn from popping all around.
- Once all the corn are popped, mix with your preferred flavor.
How to incorporate the flavors
- Once the corn has turned into popcorn, simply mix your preferred flavors in over very low heat. Stir well and serve.
Ingredient – Caramel Popcorn
- 1 tbsp of Butter
- 3 tbsp of Sugar
Ingredient – Salted Parmesan Cheese Popcorn
- 3 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese Powder (grated parmesan cheese works the same)
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper
Ingredient – Chocolate Popcorn
- 5 tbsp of Sweetened Condense Milk
- 4 tbsp of Chocolate powder
- Any blend of flavors is possible for popcorn – syrup, honey, salted spices, spicy paprika, etc.
- As for syrup flavors, just make sure the blend of flavors is really thick. Otherwise the popcorn tend to turn soft very easily.