Stir-Fried Tomato and Scrambled Eggs
Tomato eggs also known as stir-fry tomato with scramble egg is common main dish in China, it is super easy and the trick is to control the temperature so you gets all the silky soft layers of eggs!
Lead Time : 15 hours
- 5 nos of Egg
- 1 pcs of Tomato
- 3 tbsp of Ketchup
- 1 tsp of Chopped Garlic
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Cooking Oil
- Cut tomato into bite size
- Break the eggs into a clean bowl, lightly season with salt and whisk until all the salt has dissolves.
- To stir fry the tomato, preheat pan with 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Add chopped garlic and fry to golden.
- Then add tomato, lightly season with salt and black pepper, and stir fry over high heat until tomato begin to dry. Put aside.
- To make scramble egg, preheat pan with 2 tbsp of cooking oil to low heat.
- Add whisked egg into pan and gently push and pull the bottom layer of eggs to achieve silky scramble eggs.
- When the eggs are about to be fully cooked, turn off the heat and add in the stir fried tomato and fold it into the eggs.
- Add ketchup and mix them well.